Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ride to GA?
2GStratus > Car Shows > Event Archives > 2003 NOPI Nationals
NewEnglandRT
I'm thinking about making the ride to Georgia. I just hope that by that time the ride will be up to snuff.
CVSoprano
Being only an hour from the Speedway, it would be ludicrous for me NOT to go :bigthumbs:
Sonic
QUOTE (NewEnglandRT @ Nov 2 2002, 01:38 PM)
I'm thinking about making the ride to Georgia. I just hope that by that time the ride will be up to snuff.

you wanna pick me up along the way I'll gladly do some of the driving just dont think my strat will make it there
2gstratusrt
QUOTE (RELNY @ Nov 30 2002, 12:31 AM)
QUOTE (NewEnglandRT @ Nov 2 2002, 01:38 PM)

you wanna pick me up along the way I'll gladly do some of the driving just dont think my strat will make it there

Hmm what kind of stratus' are you guys driving? "Not sure if the ride is up to snuff" and "not sure if my car will make it there". I wouldn't give a second thought to driving my car cross country and thats on my 19's w/ the weather as it is. The only bad part about the entire trip i encountered was the rain. Nothing worse than driving my baby in the rain!

This trip is somthing you will never forget. I've done it the last 2 years and wouldn't miss it even if i had to drive my stock 89' 4dr, bad headgasket, oileating, antifreeze drinking, powersteering leaking grand am biggrin.gif .

Jason
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.