Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 03 2.4 strat coupe southern PA
2GStratus > For Sale > Cars For Sale
Alex.Park
It is time for me to move on from the strat, I do adore this car, but I need something awd for winter. It is in complete working order. It is the sxt 2.4L which has been maintained well since I owned it. I will be doing an oil change probably this weekend after the 3000 mile mark. It is manual and has the advanced sound package. If you give me the amount asked, I will leave the interior neons in as well, and if the price is right, I can leave in the sub and amp. Everything besides those two are stock, clutch replaced less than 20000 miles ago. Brand spanking new tires. PM me for any questions or if you want my phone number.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ENIGMA
QUOTE (Alex.Park @ Oct 3 2013, 04:34 AM) *
It is time for me to move on from the strat, I do adore this car, but I need something awd for winter. It is in complete working order. It is the sxt 2.4L which has been maintained well since I owned it. I will be doing an oil change probably this weekend after the 3000 mile mark. It is manual and has the advanced sound package. If you give me the amount asked, I will leave the interior neons in as well, and if the price is right, I can leave in the sub and amp. Everything besides those two are stock, clutch replaced less than 20000 miles ago. Brand spanking new tires. PM me for any questions or if you want my phone number.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

How much are you asking?? and why give up on her just spend the money you were going to spend on something new and build a bad ass AWD strat/evo you can build the motor and do the whole swap for less than 5k/with the motor?? either way good luck on the sale and with the new car....if you want a sleeper AWD check into what I have for the fam...2007-8 Mercury Montego...the fuki'n thing is nasty!! lots of fun and nobody see's ya coming lol ---gd luk! cool.gif
Daes
QUOTE (ENIGMA @ Oct 6 2013, 07:25 AM) *
How much are you asking?? and why give up on her just spend the money you were going to spend on something new and build a bad ass AWD strat/evo you can build the motor and do the whole swap for less than 5k/with the motor?? either way good luck on the sale and with the new car....if you want a sleeper AWD check into what I have for the fam...2007-8 Mercury Montego...the fuki'n thing is nasty!! lots of fun and nobody see's ya coming lol ---gd luk! cool.gif

Read and you will find $2500.

And not everyone is into or capable of building a street legal race car.
Centurin
QUOTE (Daes @ Oct 6 2013, 02:04 PM) *
Read and you will find $2500.

And not everyone is into or capable of building a street legal race car.

^This
abecker7596
Even I had to re-read a couple times! Nice looking car should easily get out of it for that. GLWS

Everybody should be into street legal race cars though tongue.gif
Alex.Park
I was actually talking about swapping it for an evo Engine and Trans, but I couldn't constitute spending 5000 on my strat, haha, as much as I wish I could, I don't think the misses would like that very much, seeing as we are trying to afford a house, haha
Alex.Park
Not for sale anymore. I hit a bricked in mailbox with the passenger side, so if anybody has a passenger side they want to sell me, I can put it back on the market pretty quick
Alex.Park
Would anybody be interested in a partout?
Alex.Park
Now I'm parting it out on the Parts and Accessories page Message me if you need something
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.