Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 02 Stratus R/T 5 Spd Manual Deep Evergreen Pearl
2GStratus > For Sale > Cars For Sale
GreenR/T02
Hi everyone,

I have unfortunately decided to sell my 2002 Stratus. Getting a baby/small child in and out of the back seat it just not fun. The good news is that this car is excellent condition! It has 94,000 miles, the majority of which were on the highway, and I am the original owner. The tires were replaced last December and have only a few thousand miles on them. The front brake pads and rotors were replaced last summer and have less than 8k miles on them. The clutch and CV boots were both replaced around 10,000 miles ago. I also replaced the EGR vacuum solenoid recently. All other scheduled maintenance was completed either early or on time. Except for the first few oil changes (which were complimentary), the car has always run Mobil 1 Synthetic with a Mobile 1 filter. The manual trans fluid was also changed every 30k with BG Synchroshift. The car is in excellent condition considering it's age and mileage. There are a few small blemishes that were touched up on the hood. A couple of the wheels have a little bit of oxidation/corrosion on them which was a known issue with the polished wheels. Nothing excessive however. Here's a list of the specs and mods that are on the car.

2002 Dodge Stratus R/T Coupe Deep Evergreen Pearlcoat
3.0L SOHC V6
5 Speed manual transmission
Power Driver's Seat
CD/Cassette/FM/AM Premium Infinity Stereo System
Power mirrors, windows and door locks with keyless entry
Auto-dimming mirror & outside temp/compass display
Power moonroof
Leather seating
Polished 17" wheels
215/50/VR17 Yokahoma YK520
Rebadged Trunk
35% window tinting
Dreamspeed CAI with K&N cone filter (I have the factory intake also)
Custom 2.5" mandrel bent cat-back with Flowmaster 40 series Delta Flow muffler
Deyeme Racing front motor mount
Prothane side and rear motor mounts
Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs
KYB AGX adjustable struts
EBC dimpled and slotted front brake rotors w/ EBC red stuff pads
Bradi dimpled and slotted rear brake rotors w/ Hawk pads
FX35 Bi-xenon retrofitted headlights with TSX clear lenses on the projectors and Philips 85122+ bulbs
-Retrofit by CustomLightz.com (now known as HIDILLUSIONZ.com)
Fog light switched modded to work whenever the ignition is in the "on" position
Already wired for an aftermarket stereo and subwoofer
I also have the parts to convert the dash to a double DIN unit

Here's a few pics of my baby:

GreenR/T02

I am currently asking $6,000 or best offer. I absolutely loved owning and driving this car and I hate to see it go. Please give it a good home!! If you would like any additional information please feel free to PM/email me. If you like to get a hold of me via phone please PM me and I will provide you the number. Thanks for looking. And thanks to 2GStratus.org for being a great club and resource over the years!
wiseoracle
Beautiful looking car dude! Good Luck on the sale. Evergreen Pearl is a fairly rare color, and have yet to ever see one in person.

*cough*you should let me have those HIDs*cough*
TomStratRT04
I was just about to say that I've never seen a green Strat. Good luck with the sale.
GreenR/T02
Thanks for the kind words guys! I really wish I could keep the car but I could use the money towards paying off some student loans and would save some money with 1 less car on the insurance. Trust me if I could keep it as a weekend fun car I would!

As far as the green, I truthfully fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I went in thinking I wanted Ruby Red or Satin White Pearlcoat, but once I saw the green I had to have it. Turned out to be a rarity in color, too, which for me made it all the better!

I probably don't know many of you because it has been a few years now since I have visited frequently, but I always enjoyed being part of the site. It's because of a couple old school members that I met at a local meet that I bought the Strat in the first place. Keep up the great work guys!!
dk89
Nice looking strat!
If you want to part-out some stuff to put her back to stock form... make a thread!
There's a couple things I'm interested that I see... smile.gif

Good luck with the sale. I hadn't seen a green one before ph34r.gif
jammer
the green ones are rare. this is only the second one that i have seen. there is one in hampton roads,va with a ripp supercharger on it. the guy wants $15k for with 38k miles. beautiful car and well hope your sale goes good. and i wish i was at the end of my deployment so i could buy it from u i have been looking for a 5 speed strat for a while, my impala guzzels gas now with my mods.
jburke r/t
i remember the first time i seen this car like 6 years ago i fell in love with it. good luck with the sale. i want it! pm me ur number just in case i can find some cash layin around.
GreenR/T02
*BUMP* Updated price in original post. Currently $6,000.
wright06jhs
Damn nice car, I love the color.

I want those headlights lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.