Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 cars- 01 stratus r/t and 01 sebring lxi
2GStratus > For Sale > Cars For Sale
boostedsohc
I have 2 cars for sale. i will post pictures up soon of them but i will describe them as best i can.

First is a red 2 door 2001 stratus r/t. It runs and drives great. It has right around 130k now and has no problems motor wise. Tranny is still good too. 4 speed with autostick(i've only used the autostick once to see if it worked) It gets great gas milage too. I just put 25 bucks in it to fill it from empty and i put over 300 miles on it and it only used about a hair under a half a tank(highway) it has leather, power everything. It has damage to the drivers side rear quarter but not on the body line. Right now the drivers side fender and driver side part of the front end are messed up from hitting a snow bank but im going to get a new fender and headlight and fix the front bumper as best as i can. It still looks alright though as you will see in the pics. Radio works but cd player part says error. Very clean interior. I also just did the rear rotors and brake pads(all wheel disc) All 4 tires are brand new. factory 17's.

Second is a 2001 black sebring lxi coupe auto. Leather interior, power everything including moonroof, runs/drives great. It has under 100k miles. There is a dent behind the drivers door but im going to try and pop it back out but there is sun fade on the hood, roof, and trunk lid. Tires on this are almost brand new also. factory 17's. cd player works good too. It has a wood grain dash trim around the shifter lever. I will get pics of this car up soon too.

Both have clean titles. Im looking for around 3k for the r/t and 4k for the sebring. These are OBO so please don't be shy to make a reasonable offer. Thanks.
wiseoracle
It would be probably beneficial to you, if interested parties knew the location, the price of the 2 vehicles. Optional pictures could help too.
boostedsohc
The cars are in minnesota. i'm working on getting pictures. I put prices at the bottom. 3k for the stratus and 4k for the sebring.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Im still working on getting pics of the sebring. Im out of town until the end of next week but i will get them soon.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.