Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:02 Stratus R/T 71k miles. Loaded!!
2GStratus > For Sale > Cars For Sale
02_strat_R_T
First off i live in the pittsburgh area. I'm selling my 2002 Stratus R/T. Bought the Car in August but decided to sell it already cause i miss my prelude. I thought i was done with the honda tuner scene but realized that im not quite done. Its got 71k miles. Clean title. I still owe on it so i wouldnt accept a trade. Need cash. KBB is like almost 8 on it and i only want 6500 for it. I owe exactly 6495 on it. Chrome rims. I have Brand new KYB GR-2's struts that i will be getting put on shortly. Leather Interior with power seats....blah blah blah u know the deal. Leather is hella nice. Driver side door panel and window switch thing is kinda scratched up...No biggie. Driver side door on the outside has some scratches on it but once again nothing major...just a few scratches. Front bumper sits a little lower then normal and there is a bigger then normal gap between that and the hood but nothing major. Barely noticable. Not sure what happen but looked like the person before me bumped something in a drive way or something. A cigarette burn in the passenger side of the headliner. Car hasnt been smoked in since i have owned it. Two tires are pretty much brand new and two are iffy. Will most likely need new ones for inspection NEXT july. I put an ebay intake on it and put a spectre filter on it. This car runs awesome. Rims are in good shape. Has Sylvania Silverstar headlights. Silver exterior with the Silver leather. It has an aftermarket Sony headunit that seems kinda old but it works pretty decent. The car runs nice. UMmmmmm anymore questions hit me up on here or 724 396 9375 is the cell. Feel free to call or ask for more pictures.... MUST SELL SOON!!! but cant really go lower then 6500...

all these are from the day i bought the car....
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment Not with the intake on.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

EDIT: R/T emblem's chrome is starting to peel....also the stratus on the back is starting to also.
04dodgestratusr/t
uhh. need paper or something with name and date. Definatley since you basically just registered.

good luck with the sale.
02_strat_R_T
QUOTE (04dodgestratusr/t @ Oct 15 2008, 07:23 PM) *
uhh. need paper or something with name and date. Definatley since you basically just registered.

shit. completely forgot about that. i will get updated pictures with name and paper and stuff. sorry completely forgot. please dont delete this...
02_strat_R_T

and about the shifting problem....it was cause i disconnected the negative battery terminal so it was getting back to normal when it was shifting kinda odd. But it is completely back to normal now. It did it for like 2 days and like a total of 100 miles... car shifts and runs perfect now.
Pearl01stratcpe
I don't believe you need a paper to sell a car here; just parts. I could be wrong though.

Good luck with the sale, and too bad I didnt get to see it before I went home sad.gif

QUOTE (04dodgestratusr/t @ Oct 15 2008, 08:23 PM) *
ohh and not trying to bash, but dont forget to tell everyone about your shift problem you posted about.

rolleyes.gif Re-read the thread. The issue has been resolved.
04dodgestratusr/t
QUOTE (Pearl01stratcpe @ Oct 15 2008, 04:41 PM) *
I don't believe you need a paper to sell a car here; just parts. I could be wrong though.

Good luck with the sale, and too bad I didnt get to see it before I went home sad.gif

rolleyes.gif Re-read the thread. The issue has been resolved.

Yes, and we resolved that. tongue.gif
wiseoracle
QUOTE (04dodgestratusr/t @ Oct 15 2008, 06:23 PM) *

good luck with the sale.

I don't enforce the piece of paper rule on Cars, just for parts that mainly deal with internet sales.

Guy don't worry about it, good luck on the sale.
02_strat_R_T
QUOTE (wiseoracle @ Oct 15 2008, 11:01 PM) *
I don't enforce the piece of paper rule on Cars, just for parts that mainly deal with internet sales.

Guy don't worry about it, good luck on the sale.

thanks wise. Its not like its gonna be a blind sale. lol ur not gonna paypal me the money and im just gonna ship the car. No. If someone buys it they will obviously wanna come see it and drive it and stuff so the paper thing would be pretty much pointless. But Im tryin to sell this asap so i can get my newer prelude smile.gif
02_strat_R_T
No interest?
wiseoracle
QUOTE (02_strat_R_T @ Oct 19 2008, 05:52 PM) *
No interest?

You'll probably have better luck on craigslist or autotrader ad.

Everyone on here (well almost) has a stratus.
jbrill19
i'd like that front bumper off it tongue.gif haha but i have bigger problems to worr about right now lol good luck with the sale!! clean strat!!!
02_strat_R_T
screw it. The economy sucks so im just gonna keep it. I cut the springs(i know its a bad idea) when i was putting the struts on. Its looks pretty freakin sick now. Im puttin a stereo in it and in the spring ill be hittin up some paint and a cf hood and stuff.
Artemio
Can you upload pics to some image hosting? (live photobucket.com)
thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.