Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2002 Dodge Stratus SE 3.0
2GStratus > For Sale > Cars For Sale
2k2Titanium
For Sale:
2002 Dodge Stratus SE 3.0 Dark Titanium Automatic w/ Sunroof
Mileage: 58,XXX

The 3.0L in this car has been maintained by ASE certified tech for the duration of ownership. This car is the perfect project for someone who wants to build a racer or a street machine of their very own and be project involved. Basically, it needs a battery and a transmission, making it a great platform to do whatever you want with it. Manual swap, or set it up to be a monster Auto... or even build it to be a nice daily. Whatever you would like.

It has basic I/H/E:
AMSS Coated Headers (The first strat with these back in the day)
Custom Exhaust through a Flowmaster 40 series
AEM CAI / SRI

Eibach Pro-Kit w/ Monroe Struts
17" Konig Hurry wheels w/ decent tread left on the tires.
JDM Light mod, but the lights need to be sanded down like most strats' due to crazing.
R/T foglights installed, but not yet wired (400$ from factory)

I have, and will include with the sale:
Stock airbox and intake ducting
Triple gauge pod for Stratus (A-Pillar)

I have lots of other parts / pieces that could go with the strat upon request - Nitrous kits, lines, bottles, brackets, etc. Guages, switches, stereo components, etc. Just ask.

What's wrong with the vehicle?
This car, as I mentioned needs a battery and a transmission. This leaves it open to become a great project car for someone (I'm sure Pharm could help someone turn this into an incredible machine with little effort). I was going to fix this car and tune it a bit until the opportunity presented itself for me to add another new car to my stable. This car was in a hailstorm a few months back and has a few dings, but no rust or any major issues like that... making it really: An ideal track car or tuner project that has a great motor in it.

Asking:
$3000

Reason for selling:
Purchased 2009 Challenger R/T and will not be fixing/tuning as i had intended to turn this car back into a daily.

Pics:
Back in the day:

New Pics: To be udpated / upon request.

Please PM me for more information, etc. I will have more pics of the vehicle as it sits posted soon.
Krohboy
QUOTE (2k2Titanium @ Aug 30 2008, 11:07 AM) *
Reason for selling:
Purchased 2009 Challenger R/T and will not be fixing/tuning as i had intended to turn this car back into a daily.

Your my hero.
Pearl01stratcpe
Damn thats a killer price! GL with the sale, and have fun with the new whip.
2k2Titanium
QUOTE (Pearl01stratcpe @ Aug 31 2008, 01:57 AM) *
Damn thats a killer price! GL with the sale, and have fun with the new whip.

You should buy it Dan, and dump that 4 cyl tongue.gif smile.gif
Pearl01stratcpe
QUOTE (2k2Titanium @ Aug 31 2008, 09:58 AM) *
You should buy it Dan, and dump that 4 cyl tongue.gif smile.gif

finger.gif

I don't do automatics. biggrin.gif I would love to jump on that deal though.

Willing to part with the 17" Konigs? I know someone whom is interested.
2k2Titanium
QUOTE (Pearl01stratcpe @ Aug 31 2008, 09:20 AM) *
finger.gif

I don't do automatics. biggrin.gif I would love to jump on that deal though.

Willing to part with the 17" Konigs? I know someone whom is interested.

If you got something else to put on it. My stockers and R/Ts are long gone.
chitown01
where is this car located
lngbrding29
QUOTE (chitown01 @ Sep 7 2008, 06:04 PM) *
where is this car located

2k2 is in Atlanta.

2k2, wasn't the fog harness already tucked up in there when you pulled the inserts out and put the R/T fogs in? When I did OAC's, the harness was in his all the way up to the knock out in the dash where the OEM fog switch goes. I was just curious.

This is an awesome deal for an '02 with less than 60k miles. GL.
jburke r/t
is it drivable? like atl to chitown drivable?
mopar_freak
QUOTE (2k2Titanium @ Aug 30 2008, 01:07 PM) *
Basically, it needs a battery and a transmission, making it a great platform to do whatever you want with it.

QUOTE (jburke r/t @ Sep 26 2008, 10:14 PM) *
is it drivable? like atl to chitown drivable?

huh.gif I kinda doubt it's driveable without a transmission, or a battery.

READING IS THE KEY TO LIFE'S QUESTIONS cwm15.gif
jburke r/t
a new battery isnt hard to install and it does not say the transmission is out of the car now does it? does it say the transmission isnt drivable??? please tell me mopar_freak since u know all. ahole2.gif
mopar_freak
QUOTE (jburke r/t @ Sep 27 2008, 11:13 AM) *
a new battery isnt hard to install and it does not say the transmission is out of the car now does it? does it say the transmission isnt drivable??? please tell me mopar_freak since u know all. ahole2.gif

If it was driveable, why would it need a transmission? blink.gif

Anything is driveable with enough work into it.

I apologize if you were offended by my post. Little sarcasm never killed anyone.
2k2Titanium
Sorry for the slow reply. I have been out of town on and off and haven't really watched the boards.

Yes there's a transmission in it. I'm pretty sure it only has 1st gear and reverse. It won't go over 35, and it runs like shit all the way.

Your best bet would be to hook this thing up to the back of a truck and pull it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.