Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: modified madness this weekend!
2GStratus > Car Shows > Event Archives > 2005 Modified Madness
ecwrt
hey ya'll. I don't know who all is going, but I AM!

I am wondering how all of use are going to meet up? Are we all going to be in the same area at the show? Can you even do that?

and... I might need somewhere to stay on Friday.... anyone have any room?
slvrstratrt
I will be there on Saturday for the day. I am not in the show because my car isn't done, but I plan on meeting up with everyone. I am not staying there because it is not that far from my house, so no room. You could stay at my house on Friday night, but it is a couple hours away and I am not staying there Saturday night. I will probably actually have a party on Friday night at my house, so that is up to you.
richs2gstratus
We will all be in the same area, trust me. You will see a bunch of Strats all parked together. Depending on how much partying is going on the night before will depend on what time people will get to the show. The earlier the better b/c it gets to be a madhouse the later it gets and you will be sitting in a bunch of traffic. It should be a good time.

-Rich
coastal96
A good amount of people are staying at the Holiday Inn in Milesburg so we will have a small caravan leaving from there. As for who is going and who is staying where . . . check the stickies at the top of the forum.
ecwrt
silverstrt....where is your hometown?

coastal... do you know of anyone with room for one more person to crash for the night?

Yo, somebody gimme a phone number for the weekend so I can find everyone... this is the first time I've gone to a show... I might be overwhelmed. I'd rather follow the crowd instead of wander in it....

so somebody hook me up with a phone number so I can catch up with everyone. Mine is 540-424-3806.
coastal96
Contact/PM Paul (Red Hot). I think he has a bed available for Friday and you could probably crash on the floor Saturday if u need to cuz I think Rich (richs2gstratus) called dibs for the bed Saturday. Ariel (Sonic) might have some room also.

slvrstratrt lives in New Freedom, PA. It's about 2.5 hrs southeast of State College.
slvrstratrt
QUOTE (ecwrt @ May 19 2005, 10:56 AM)
silverstrt....where is your hometown? 

coastal...  do you know of anyone with room for one more person to crash for the night?
Yo, somebody gimme a phone number for the weekend so I can find everyone... this is the first time I've gone to a show... I might be overwhelmed. I'd rather follow the crowd instead of wander in it.... 

so somebody hook me up with a phone number so I can catch up with everyone.  Mine is 540-424-3806.

My hometown is New Freedom, PA. It is between 2 and 3 hours away from the show though. It is right along the MD/PA line, south of Harrisburg on interstate 83. My phone number is 717-542-2584, name is Dave. What is your name by the way?
richs2gstratus
QUOTE (coastal96 @ May 19 2005, 02:21 PM)
Contact/PM Paul (Red Hot).  I think he has a bed available for Friday and you could probably crash on the floor Saturday if u need to cuz I think Rich (richs2gstratus) called dibs for the bed Saturday.  Ariel (Sonic) might have some room also.

slvrstratrt lives in New Freedom, PA.  It's about 2.5 hrs southeast of State College.

Scratch Paul from the list, he's not going to the show, personal reasons. He cancelled his room, so that's a no go. I am staying with Greg on Satruday night b/c Ariel has to go to Maryland. The floor is always open somewhere... biggrin.gif

-Rich
SB4
I'll see you guys there tomorrow night.... I'll be leaving straight from work tomorrow nigh... should be there between 10 and 11
ecwrt
ok so I can't get my undercar kit on... and I can't find anyone to help... and I'm not gonna make it up there tonight now because the car isn't done...

if I show up anyone wanna help me finish hookin this thing up tonight? LOL

Looks like I won't be there til sometime Saturday, around noon I hope.
NewEnglandRT
We're always doing installs at these shows so bring it on up!
ecwrt
well, i just got it done... took 5 hours tonight, but I did it all by my damn self! haha

see you noon saturday ya'll!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.