Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need somewhere to sleep
2GStratus > Car Shows > Event Archives > 2005 Modified Madness
richs2gstratus
I didn't get a room, oops. I procrastinated way too much and need somewhere to stay that weekend. Anyone have an extra bed, floor space, whatever. It's coming up and I guess I could do what Ariel did last year and sleep in my car if someone doesn't have any room tongue.gif .

-Rich
coastal96
There's always space in our room. As of right now there are 5 of us I think. I'm not sure where Greg is crashing, which could make it 6 . . . plenty of space wink.gif
PharmEcis
I think I'm crashing w/ Ariel and I would assume there is room in there too.

If not, I always got my car.. cuz if I stay in the room Dave will think I'm trying to steal something smile.gif
SoCal_RT
QUOTE (coastal96 @ May 7 2005, 03:21 PM)
There's always space in our room.  As of right now there are 5 of us I think.  I'm not sure where Greg is crashing, which could make it 6 . . . plenty of space wink.gif

You guys better bid on who's big spoon and who's little spoon!
richs2gstratus
Sweet, at least I won't be staying in my car. biggrin.gif
coastal96
QUOTE (PharmEcis @ May 7 2005, 07:55 PM)
If not, I always got my car.. cuz if I stay in the room Dave will think I'm trying to steal something smile.gif

laugh.gif -- I'm still not sure if you did or not tongue.gif
Red Hot
im rooming by myself. your more then welcome to share my room. it could become an annual thing laugh.gif
sm0key369
QUOTE (Red Hot @ May 12 2005, 12:35 PM)
im rooming by myself. your more then welcome to share my room. it could become an annual thing  laugh.gif

he said ANnuAL. ph34r.gif
richs2gstratus
Paul, sounds good man, I am coming up on Saturday morning, so I will just need a place to crash that night. Tell me how much and I will hook you up with some cash.

-Rich
PharmEcis
I wasn't aware that this site was for prostitution?

Keep those sex ads and payment requests to yourself Rich! tongue.gif
richs2gstratus
^^^^^^ DICK!!! tongue.gif
Red Hot
i dont remember how much. ill find out when i get there.
ecwrt
i might need somewhere to crash friday night.......

any ideas? i'll chip in for price...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.