post Jun 8 2009, 06:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4311
2003 Dodge Dakota
Pickup
4.7L Magnum / 5-Spd. Auto
Patriot Blue Pearl

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone will be headin to the all chrysler nat'ls in carlisle this year. We're about a month away so just seein if any members are gonna be down there. Also if anyones in NEPA that wants to meet up let me know, i'll be leaving from Hazleton, which is about an hour north of Carlisle right up I-81. Hope to see some of you guys there!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stratuscaster
post Jun 9 2009, 04:02 AM
Post #2

oh noes!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20
1998 Dodge Stratus
Sedan
2.4L DOHC I4 / 4-speed Auto
Deep Amythyst

I'm working with Allpar.com to host a bunch of groups like Stratusphere, ASEC, 2GStratus, and others...so there's a few folks set to go there.

+Quote Post
ViperMan
post Jun 9 2009, 04:38 AM
Post #3

11.1.08 - The VIPER has arrived

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 85
2000 Dodge Viper
GTS Coupe
8.0L V10 / 6-Speed
Black

I will have the Viper in the fun field with the VCA group, though I myself will be spending most of my time with the Cuda-Challenger.com guys in their tent in the E-body area. Look for our banners and ask for "ViperMan." Last year I saw one 2G Stratus there, as well as the Sebring that has AAR 'Cuda graphics all over it...

+Quote Post
icudruln
post Jun 9 2009, 06:36 AM
Post #4

life is good....

Member No.: 386
01 dodge stratus
coupe
6G72 / auto
deep blue

when is it exactly?

+Quote Post
ViperMan
post Jun 9 2009, 09:37 AM
Post #5

2000 Dodge Viper
GTS Coupe
8.0L V10 / 6-Speed
Black

July 10th, 11th and 12th.

+Quote Post
shallow_bay
post Jun 9 2009, 05:26 PM
Post #6

2003 Dodge Dakota
Pickup
Patriot Blue Pearl

Awesome. Hope too see you guys there... not sure if i'll be entering the Stratus or not, I'm just not sure if I have enough done to it to be Carlisle worthy. But hopefully i can get some retrofits or rims by then!

+Quote Post
Stratuscaster
post Jun 10 2009, 04:05 AM
Post #7

oh noes!

1998 Dodge Stratus
Sedan
Deep Amythyst

A tip:

Admission and parking will cost just as much, if not more, than registering for the fun field. You get to park ON the field, instead of someone's front yard. It's worth it.

(If you wait until your car is worthy, you'll never participate in the show. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) )

+Quote Post
ViperMan
post Jun 10 2009, 04:58 AM
Post #8

2000 Dodge Viper
GTS Coupe
8.0L V10 / 6-Speed
Black

Very good tips. Plus it's nice to have your car there so you can drop the "freebie" stuff you'll collect during the show and not have to keep carrying it around.

Unfortunately the 2G crowd - like I said - is MAYBE one or two cars. Man - if I could get funding together for a 2G tent, I could hang out with ALL my clubs! It's too bad the Stratus lived such a short production life, ya know?...

Jeff

+Quote Post
icudruln
post Jun 10 2009, 06:54 AM
Post #9

life is good....

Member No.: 386
01 dodge stratus
coupe
6G72 / auto
deep blue

is this like all the other carlisle shows where Saturday is "the day" to go? and barely anyone is there friday night, and only people expecting trophys are there sunday? reason being, i know i won't be able to do saturday, but could maybe do friday night or sunday.

+Quote Post
Stratuscaster
post Jun 10 2009, 09:40 AM
Post #10

oh noes!

1998 Dodge Stratus
Sedan
Deep Amythyst

QUOTE (ViperMan @ Jun 10 2009, 07:58 AM) *
Very good tips. Plus it's nice to have your car there so you can drop the "freebie" stuff you'll collect during the show and not have to keep carrying it around.

Unfortunately the 2G crowd - like I said - is MAYBE one or two cars. Man - if I could get funding together for a 2G tent, I could hang out with ALL my clubs! It's too bad the Stratus lived such a short production life, ya know?...

Jeff

It gets classed with the Avenger/Sebring coupes, so it's not that small - that's a 10 year run.

But there's a reason I partnered with Allpar - there's no way any of the clubs I'm with can pull together the 25 minimum for the tent anymore - but together, we can. So we'll have a lunch deal and our own "Allpar awards" as well.

+Quote Post
Stratuscaster
post Jun 10 2009, 09:40 AM
Post #11

oh noes!

1998 Dodge Stratus
Sedan
Deep Amythyst

QUOTE (icudruln @ Jun 10 2009, 09:54 AM) *
is this like all the other carlisle shows where Saturday is "the day" to go? and barely anyone is there friday night, and only people expecting trophys are there sunday? reason being, i know i won't be able to do saturday, but could maybe do friday night or sunday.

Yes, Saturday is the "big day."

+Quote Post
shallow_bay
post Jun 10 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #12

2003 Dodge Dakota
Pickup
Patriot Blue Pearl

Saturday is definitely the big day, although dont let that stop you from coming, I was at the All-Ford Natl's this past weekend and all 3 days were a really good turnout. Stratuscaster, that's a really good point you made, so i'll most likely be on the field! And I decided, i'm doing the retrofits at the end of the month, so it'll at least have that done (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Stratuscaster
post Jun 11 2009, 04:04 AM
Post #13

oh noes!

1998 Dodge Stratus
Sedan
Deep Amythyst

Just make sure when you register you use ALLPAR as your club. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Stratuscaster
post Jun 11 2009, 05:35 AM
Post #14

oh noes!

1998 Dodge Stratus
Sedan
Deep Amythyst

The official Allpar lodging location for the 2009 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals is:

Country Inn & Suites
399 Bedington Blvd.
Chambersburg, PA 17201

Telephone: (717) 261-0900
Fax: (717) 261-1212

The Country Inn & Suites Chambersburg is location about 32 miles SW of the Carlisle Fairgrounds. Amenities include a fitness room, indoor pool, complimentary breakfast, and we also have use of the meeting room on Friday and Saturday if desired. There is a 'family fun center' with arcade games, pool tables, batting cages, and go-karts directly across the parking lot. There are also many dining options within close range of the hotel.

Google Map
Google Directions From Hotel to Fairgrounds

The group code, which much be provided to the reservations desk to receive the Allpar group rate, is 0907ALLPAR. Reservations must be made via telephone, not over the Internet. We currently have a total of 25 rooms being held for our group, and more can be added as needed. The rates are available for Thursday 7/9, Friday 7/10, and Saturday 7/11, with checkout on Sunday 7/12. The tax rate on the rooms is 9%, and the rate represents a $10-$20 per night discount off regular web rates for that weekend. The deadline to reserve a room under our block and group rate is May 31, 2009 06/30/2009.

The rooms available are:
  • QUEEN STANDARD - $99 per night (19 in block)
    includes 2 queen beds and refrigerator
  • STUDIO SUITE - $119 per night (3 in block)
    includes 1 king bed, 1 queen sofa sleeper, microwave, and refrigerator in an oversized room

+Quote Post
ViperMan
post Jun 20 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #15

2000 Dodge Viper
GTS Coupe
8.0L V10 / 6-Speed
Black

I've got a guy coming down from Canada who's staying with me here in Harrisburg, otherwise I'd offer my place for someone to crash. (All-Night Forza Motorsports championship - awe yeah...)

Friday is usually a good day for the shows. It's not packed, but there are a lot of cars on the field. Saturday is obviously busy, but Sunday it's usually dead - in fact last year I didn't even go on Sunday. This year I might be though, since my guest will probably want to go. (And I won't have anything else to do...!)

Jeff

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th November 2018 - 12:56 PM