Just joined...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 6694
2006 Dodge Stratus
SXT Sedan
4 cylinder / Auto
White

Hi everyone,

I have an 06 sedan SXT. I've had it since 06 and I love it. It's pretty much all stock since it was family car but now that the wife has an suv, this one is all mine. I just installed the R/T spoiler cause I love the look. I'll post some pictures as is and then after each mod. I need to replace front struts and then I will put in some nice wheels and tires and then a loud sound system. I need to peel off the tint since it's all burnt.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adoc
post Mar 8 2016, 08:59 PM
Post #2

Just joined...

Member No.: 6692
2003 Dodge Stratus
Coupe

QUOTE (md06 @ Feb 28 2016, 08:56 AM) *
Hi everyone,

I have an 06 sedan SXT. I've had it since 06 and I love it. It's pretty much all stock since it was family car but now that the wife has an suv, this one is all mine. I just installed the R/T spoiler cause I love the look. I'll post some pictures as is and then after each mod. I need to replace front struts and then I will put in some nice wheels and tires and then a loud sound system. I need to peel off the tint since it's all burnt.

Welcome Aboard, Im also in the phoenix area off of I 17 and dunlap area. I just picked up 03 stratus coupe ( i believe the sxt model ). If you need any help with anything let me know. If i can help out ill be glad to. As you can see its a bit quiet here. Cloudcars.org seems to be closed/non existant as well as stratusphere.net. look forward to seeing the progress of your stratus

+Quote Post
Pearl01stratcpe
post Mar 9 2016, 05:04 AM
Post #3

2g Pimps

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 4018
2012 Nissan Maxima
SV Sedan
VQ35DE / CVT
Pearl White

The coupe and sedan are completely different cars btw. I used to frequent dodgeforum.com in their stratus section, and club3g.com is a little more active and pertains to the coupe.

+Quote Post
Adoc
post Mar 11 2016, 10:54 PM
Post #4

Just joined...

Member No.: 6692
2003 Dodge Stratus
Coupe

I'll check that out, thanks pearl.