I'm a GUY damnit!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 49
2004 Mazda 6s
Sedan
3.0 V6 / 5-Spd
Black

http://www.veypor.com/index.html

Somebody brought this up on the Intruder Alert forums. Looks like what I've been thinking about. I really want a Tach on the bike, and it would be nice having the Speedometer somewhere else than looking straight down. LOL!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVP
post Mar 12 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5144
04 Dodge stratus r/t
RT coupe
6g72 / manual
black

QUOTE (Stasy @ Mar 12 2009, 12:47 PM) *
http://www.veypor.com/index.html

Somebody brought this up on the Intruder Alert forums. Looks like what I've been thinking about. I really want a Tach on the bike, and it would be nice having the Speedometer somewhere else than looking straight down. LOL!

Have you looked into HUD for your helmet? If I remember right it displays mph, rpm, what gear your in, etc on your windscreen. Then you never have to look down. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

link below.

SPORT VUE

EDIT: I didn't even realize your product you listed was even on that site. my bad.

This post has been edited by JVP: Mar 12 2009, 09:57 PM

+Quote Post
OuttaFokus
post Mar 13 2009, 01:46 AM
Post #3

Mitsubishi Eclipse in sexier clothes...

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 2585
2001 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
6g72 5MT
Black

hmm, just dont really see the point. I mean, i guess its cool, but especially on a bike, you should pretty much have a feel of how fast your going, you dont need to be looking down at your speedo. The tach, well, amazes me you dont have one...

+Quote Post
XCR
post Mar 13 2009, 04:46 AM
Post #4

Wanta to race?

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 14
2007 Chevy Trailblazer
SS suv
6.0L / Auto
Black

I've got something similar to that on a dirt bike. The tach goes across the entire top of the display so it might be a little easier for you to read at a glance.

http://www.trailtech.net/motorcycle_vapor_kits.html

+Quote Post
Stasy
post Mar 13 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #5

I'm a GUY damnit!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 49
2004 Mazda 6s
Sedan
3.0 V6 / 5-Spd
Black

The speedo isn't the main focus, and while a tach isn't nessesary (and hard to come by on stock cruisers anymore) it would be nice to have. I guess I'm really lookin for more tech on the bike. And if I wanted a nicer instrument cluster (although some can be rigged to display oil temps, ect) it would run me 400-700 bucks. That's a new set of pipes!

I just thought it was neat to see a speedo/tach/gear indicator (oh man how the C90 makes me forget what gear I'm in...) for a reasonable price. Not to mention it looks like it gathers alot of the data from the ECM.

I hope I can save up next for next winter and do the performance mods. FI controller, Pipes, Intake.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 04:47 AM