2GStratus

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules For Sale Section Rules (You must read this section first before posting)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone somehow selling a carbon fiber hood?, Carbon fiber hood for sale?
Dom
post Mar 30 2016, 10:17 AM
Post #1

Just joined...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 6674
2004 Dodge Stratus
RT Coupe
3.0 / Autostick
Light Blue pearlcoat

My 2004 Stratus R/T hood is starting to chip near the front of the hood. Its not the original hood of the car when it was new and the paint doesn't completely match the rest of the car either after a old accident years ago. You can only really tell in certain light that the color is off from the rest of the car. But ive been looking to wrap the hood or possibly just get a new hood soon anyway. Would love to get a carbon fiber hood for the car. Im not trying to spend $900 on a hood and just wanted to see if somehow somebody had a carbon fiber hood they are selling or willing to sell for a decent price. I know i probably wont find anyone selling this but i figured it wouldn't hurt to try!

Looking for this hood http://imgur.com/Qph6zpU (Pretty sure this is the only CF hood made for my stratus model) Their out of stock too lol

This is my car http://i.imgur.com/1Bo2kUR.jpg (Cant really see the defects in this picture)

If anyone has any info either reply on here or email me at domx919x@yahoo.com

Thanks

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Centurin
post Apr 22 2016, 09:41 AM
Post #2

Double Trouble

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 5625
2003 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0L V6 / Automatic
Titanium Grey

You won't find that hood for less than $700. Im not even sure the company makes it anymore. The hood is very rare and you're better off trying to get one new but you'll be paying for it.

+Quote Post
Dom
post May 17 2016, 06:45 PM
Post #3

Just joined...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 6674
2004 Dodge Stratus
RT Coupe
3.0 / Autostick
Light Blue pearlcoat

QUOTE (Centurin @ Apr 22 2016, 01:41 PM) *
You won't find that hood for less than $700. Im not even sure the company makes it anymore. The hood is very rare and you're better off trying to get one new but you'll be paying for it.

I actually found someone willing to sell the one in the picture pretty reasonably. He saw this post. I do not believe they are being made anymore sadly. Have not heard back from the guy in a few weeks so idk if its still available yet. I was shocked someone actually got back to me and had one. Still searching as of now. I wonder how many hoods were made.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2018 - 09:00 AM