2GStratus

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> THE DAIMLER DODGE CHRYSLER MERCEDES BENZ, How the Stratus Change the Global Automotive Industry
Farhod
post May 11 2017, 03:18 PM
Post #1

Just joined...

Group: Members
Member No.: 6817
2003 Dodge Stratus
SXT Coupe
2.4L / 4 speed
Pearl White

Last August I attended a family reunion in Hamburg, Germany. Although I did not know it at the time, during the course of he month I spent overseas, the entire time my Aunt Ute drove us around in her Mercedes, we were actually riding in a Chrysler. The height of the car and its door panels are a dead giveaway that's its Chrysler. Although Chrysler continues to manufacture vehicles which have an uncanny likeness to the Sratus. In fact, if you look at the Global Auomotive Industry, nearly all of the giant auto manufacturers have a one time or another since the inception of the Straus produced a vehicle which is often eerily similar to the Stratus. The Stratus needs to be place upon the pedestal it earned as perhaps the most influential car design of all time. It's a story that deserves to be told, and I am doing my best to conduct as much research on the subject as possible; however, the truth is out there. I would be taking a serious leap out onto a limb of uknown origin because nobody loves the Dodge Stratus as much as I do because the car is so incredibly perfect. Knock on Wood. Every accessory still functions on my baby, and the balance on its Mitsubishi power plant are unsurpassed {It had to have been blue printed}. No other car has everything the Stratus has and is still fun to drive. Although I can only speculate the following: 1. The Stratus design was given to Chrysler from extraterrestrials from another World. 2. The Stratus is the second manifestation of God sent to our World. No, the car isn't Jesus, but it's pretty darn close. The annals of history are what's important, and how that story will be told remains to be seen. I can only hope and pray that the powers that be cooperate with me so I can tell what must be one of the greatest stories ever told.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
capacel
post May 11 2017, 11:20 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 6827
1986 BMW E30
SE Sedan
325i / Manual
Black

Dude, are you for real? If not, then this is really funny, A+ for the effort. But if you're serious, then hoooowwww on God's green Earth did you even think about this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 05:41 AM