2GStratus

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> anyone out there?, not enough action in this forum!
briar17
post Oct 2 2005, 05:41 PM
Post #1

2g Pimps

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 2591
2002 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0 V6 / Manual
Primer gray

So to all our members that SHOULD frequent this forum, where are we all from? What do we do? Etc. I'll start.

Names Devi as most of you know. I work in a call center and LOVE my stratus. I'm in Minot North Dakota. Its fall here, and pretty.... soon it will be cold. Not fun.

Anyways, where is everyone else at? What do you do? Things like that. We should be able to organize a meet for some point. Hell, if we start now and give the usual 2g stratus 8 month notice would could have meet next summer! LOL! (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
whiteout
post Oct 2 2005, 08:01 PM
Post #2

Please excuse the typos, I'm not used to the straight jacket

Member No.: 1027
2001 Stratus R/T
R/T Coupe
3.0 V6 / Autostick
Satin White

QUOTE (briar17 @ Oct 3 2005, 02:41 AM)
So to all our members that SHOULD frequent this forum, where are we all from? What do we do? Etc. I'll start.

Names Devi as most of you know. I work in a call center and LOVE my stratus. I'm in Minot North Dakota. Its fall here, and pretty.... soon it will be cold. Not fun.
Anyways, where is everyone else at? What do you do? Things like that. We should be able to organize a meet for some point. Hell, if we start now and give the usual 2g stratus 8 month notice would could have  meet next summer! LOL!  (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

....And then once you have 10 or 12 people say that their gonna show up, and only 2 do on the actual day of the event, you'll be just like the NorthEAST group (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post
WRCOStrat
post Oct 3 2005, 02:50 AM
Post #3

My Goofy Ass. . .

Member No.: 2237
2001 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0L / Autostick
Indy Red

Im from Wheatridge, CO, but am stationed near KC, MO. I've been waiting for someone to come up with something. I've got plenty of leave, so I could drive a little bit.

+Quote Post
briar17
post Oct 3 2005, 04:25 PM
Post #4

2g Pimps

2002 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0 V6 / Manual
Primer gray

QUOTE (WRCOStrat @ Oct 3 2005, 05:50 AM)
Im from Wheatridge, CO, but am stationed near KC, MO. I've been waiting for someone to come up with something. I've got plenty of leave, so I could drive a little bit.

well the way i see it, if we can get a few ppl together that actualy want to get a meet going, we can look a map and find a place right around the middle that way we all have a similar drive. Chances are with us being the furthest spread out group its going to be a trip...

So you have leave saved up - what branch of the military are you in?

+Quote Post
hellsspawn
post Oct 3 2005, 04:46 PM
Post #5

Teh Sexeyness

Group: Members
Member No.: 3112
2004 Mitsubishi Spyder
gt Convertible
3.0l 6g72 / 5mt
red

sweet.... im in a call center too...... im in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada...... nations capital..... although i did just make my roadtrip tp NOLA.... so i passed thru about 13 different states on my venture....

ive got a heavily modded 2.7 turbo sebring sedan......

any Q's drop me a line

+Quote Post
pistol_junior23
post Oct 3 2005, 09:25 PM
Post #6

GET R' DONE!!

Member No.: 2574
2003 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
V6 / Auto
Titanium

HaHa, yep i'm still here as one of the few North Westerners. Let me say it is cooling down outside. Snowed here this weekend in Bozeman! Like one inch then melted as the day progressed to the lower 50's.

+Quote Post
WRCOStrat
post Oct 4 2005, 03:32 AM
Post #7

My Goofy Ass. . .

2001 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0L / Autostick
Indy Red

QUOTE (briar17 @ Oct 3 2005, 05:25 PM)
well the way i see it, if we can get a few ppl together that actualy want to get a meet going, we can look a map and find a place right around the middle that way we all have a similar drive. Chances are with us being the furthest spread out group its going to be a trip...
So you have leave saved up - what branch of the military are you in?

Air Force. Whats your AFSC? By the way, I can talk to Steve (steveyboy) and see if he wants to head out too.

+Quote Post
Carnine
post Oct 5 2005, 11:15 PM
Post #8

Working with the World's most powerful weapons your friendly

Member No.: 2655
2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
Coupe
3.0L / Autostick
Indigo Blue

Sup y'all my names Craig. I'm from Kc Mo Independence area. I'm in the AF stationed up at Fe Warren in Cheyenne. I'm currently deployed to Iraq I'll be back round Jan/Feb. I'd love to meet up with y'all. Rjstrat and SassySxt and my self meet up every once in great while in Fort Collins or Cheytown. Unfortunately this won't be happening to much longer though. Rj's moving to Sc here in Jan!!!

I've made really good friends in doing this. Sassy and my self play poker and go out and party almost every week. Rj is a cool cat, every time sass and I see him we get jealous. Rj and I happen to stationed on base together. Both of these guys are great. Rj gave me some after market gauges!! he also helped me out with tinting my tails. Sassy is the guy to go to for sound. we (by which I mean he pretty did it solo) hooked up my car with some serious sound. Both these guys have some pimp ass rides. Not as pimp as mine.. (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/finger.gif) J/k and our really nice people. Rj's ride pretty has anything you could want on it. Sass has the color and ride that I drool over. Both these guys are pimps in their own right.

Hope to see y'all on the road.

This post has been edited by Carnine: Oct 5 2005, 11:32 PM

+Quote Post
WRCOStrat
post Oct 6 2005, 03:52 AM
Post #9

My Goofy Ass. . .

2001 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0L / Autostick
Indy Red

I am from Wheatridge, CO and drive up there all the time. We should get something going. There was a meet while I was deployed, but that dont help me none.

+Quote Post
briar17
post Oct 6 2005, 05:44 PM
Post #10

2g Pimps

2002 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0 V6 / Manual
Primer gray

wow, if you guys didnt get snow you're lucky!

+Quote Post
WRCOStrat
post Oct 11 2005, 08:47 AM
Post #11

My Goofy Ass. . .

2001 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0L / Autostick
Indy Red

So what da prollem is? We gonna get something together?

+Quote Post
Carnine
post Oct 11 2005, 11:22 AM
Post #12

2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
Coupe
3.0L / Autostick
Indigo Blue

Stop listen and imagine... A group of stangers gathered around to pay tribute to a bad @$$ car and platform... now envision if you will a back drop of the Rocky Mountains.. maybe a Mount Rushmore, Devils Tower? Maybe we can meet up in somewhere like Fort Collins or some place with a reputable strip. I personally would like to meet up grill take some pics then go tear ass thru some mountains.

+Quote Post
sassysxt
post Oct 11 2005, 03:59 PM
Post #13

Oh boy it's on fire!!!

Member No.: 1262
2002 Dodge Stratus
sxt Coupe
2.4L / Auto
dark titanium gray

I"m up for a meeting... as long as baby's momma doesn't care that i don't pay her for the month... wait ... she's a &%$#@% ... so there kinda goes some plans of mine. lol
I wouldn't mind getting out of town for a weekend... absolutly need it.
Just a warning I work in the retail biz so coming soon I can't get any time off.
Give a holla.
laterz
-sass

+Quote Post
briar17
post Oct 11 2005, 06:38 PM
Post #14

2g Pimps

2002 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0 V6 / Manual
Primer gray

isnt devils tower in wyoming? hrm... that or rushmore would rock! either one would make my day if we could put something together for the end of may or something... i think this season is done for traveling - its getting cold and icy here...

+Quote Post
Carnine
post Oct 13 2005, 01:17 AM
Post #15

2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
Coupe
3.0L / Autostick
Indigo Blue

Holy crap! I just looked on Yahoo Minot is alot further from Cheyenne than I expected! It would be nice to find a middle ground for all of us. Rushmore or the Hills or devil's tower would seem like an ideal locations.

May sounds great!

This post has been edited by Carnine: Oct 13 2005, 01:21 AM

+Quote Post
sassysxt
post Oct 19 2005, 01:38 PM
Post #16

Oh boy it's on fire!!!

Member No.: 1262
2002 Dodge Stratus
sxt Coupe
2.4L / Auto
dark titanium gray

end of may would be awesome. (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) .. the Black Hills would be perfect... I use to live there...most of my life... Devils tower is ok (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) but it's still not the good old' hills... we can have soo much fun ripping them up lol (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
-sass

+Quote Post
WRCOStrat
post Oct 21 2005, 03:51 AM
Post #17

My Goofy Ass. . .

2001 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0L / Autostick
Indy Red

Never been there. Im cool with wherever though.

+Quote Post
Melodie
post Oct 23 2005, 08:36 AM
Post #18

It's not pretty being easy!

Member No.: 681
2002 Dodge Stratus
SXT Coupe
2.4 / Manual
Indy Red

Gee.. since noone posted from the Pacific NW... I guess I will.

I am in Salem, Oregon and drive a completely stock 02 sxt.

I was planning to drive out there this summer, but heck.. soon I can't drive anywhere without a hospital within 50 miles (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
briar17
post Oct 23 2005, 09:01 AM
Post #19

2g Pimps

2002 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0 V6 / Manual
Primer gray

QUOTE (Melodie @ Oct 23 2005, 11:36 AM)
Gee.. since noone posted from the Pacific NW... I guess I will.

I am in Salem, Oregon and drive a completely stock 02 sxt.

I was planning to drive out there this summer, but heck.. soon I can't drive anywhere without a hospital within 50 miles (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

so you're due around march then, huh? Hrm... you could bring baby and you for a visit in may! But man, that would be pretty hectic for you i suppose!

+Quote Post
WRCOStrat
post Oct 23 2005, 09:44 AM
Post #20

My Goofy Ass. . .

2001 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0L / Autostick
Indy Red

Road trips with a baby are crazy. You have to stop every 1-2 hours to feed and change them. I did it once. From then on, we fly.

+Quote Post
Jackass Nate
post Oct 29 2005, 12:22 PM
Post #21

Just joined...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2883
2002 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0L V6 / Manual
Black

Whats up fogerties. It's been a while since I've posted something, so I'm Nate, in Minot, North Dakota. BTW Devi, I think I finally saw your Strat parked downtown one day, but then I haven't seen any pics from you in awhile so that might not have been it. Anyway, I drive a black R/T. So far all I've done with it is I got a radar detector and a Magnaflow muffler, both of which I very much enjoy. And yeah, I would be totally up for some sort of meet! (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
briar17
post Oct 29 2005, 03:23 PM
Post #22

2g Pimps

2002 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0 V6 / Manual
Primer gray

QUOTE (Jackass Nate @ Oct 29 2005, 03:22 PM)
Whats up fogerties. It's been a while since I've posted something, so I'm Nate, in Minot, North Dakota. BTW Devi, I think I finally saw your Strat parked downtown one day, but then I haven't seen any pics from you in awhile so that might not have been it. Anyway, I drive a black R/T. So far all I've done with it is I got a radar detector and a Magnaflow muffler, both of which I very much enjoy. And yeah, I would be totally up for some sort of meet!  (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Probably was. Two colors? ya thats me. I live on main street.... That would be why you saw it down town. You gotta be active on here guy! You posted like once and then left. I almost cried... (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Not really, but ya.... so i should make another topic and we can have a poll in it as to which location we'd like better.

+Quote Post
WRCOStrat
post Oct 31 2005, 04:32 AM
Post #23

My Goofy Ass. . .

2001 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0L / Autostick
Indy Red

QUOTE (briar17 @ Oct 29 2005, 04:23 PM)
Probably was. Two colors? ya thats me. I live on main street.... That would be why you saw it down town. You gotta be active on here  guy! You posted like once and then left. I almost cried...  (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Not really, but ya.... so i should make another topic and we can have a poll in it as to which location we'd like better.

Go for it. Im gonna have to drive a ways regardless. Judging from the locations that have been suggested, its gonna be a roadtrip for me anyway. I need a vacation.....

+Quote Post
Jackass Nate
post Oct 31 2005, 11:44 AM
Post #24

Just joined...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2883
2002 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
3.0L V6 / Manual
Black

Sounds good. I have another friend who might be interested too, Brock. He had his R/T in the show for Motor Magic a while ago, w/ the 19" chromies. Mmm.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2019 - 08:10 PM