Post #1

Just joined...

Group: Members
Member No.: 2564
2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
R/T Coupe
3.00 / Manual
Black

I would like to wish a fond farewell and good luck to one of our own. Craig, or know to many as Carnine, will be leaving for Iraq next week. If you never had the great chance to meet him he is the guy who puts a smile on everyone's face and is known to laugh his fair share. He is a great person and I know he will do a great job defending our country. Saying goodbye really isn't the best thing when it comes to departing friends, so how about lets say I'll see you later.

I know when he gets back his strat is going to be the pimp of WY. Did I hear the sound of someone being RIPPED? (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Your the man!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MoparMan
post Sep 6 2005, 04:34 PM
Post #2

Archi's Do Models!!

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 1722
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
LMT .
4.7L / Auto
Midnight Blue

good luck overthere... see ya later

+Quote Post
sassysxt
post Sep 10 2005, 04:26 PM
Post #3

Oh boy it's on fire!!!

Member No.: 1262
2002 Dodge Stratus
sxt Coupe
2.4L / Auto
dark titanium gray

I spent the last weekend with Craig... one hell of a poker player lol.. It's a shame he wont be around for a bit but a huge boost to our military. i'm sure we all will wish him the best of luck and to come back to the roost safe (IMG:http://www.2gstratus.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
laterz
-sass

+Quote Post
OuttaFokus
post Sep 10 2005, 04:27 PM
Post #4

Mitsubishi Eclipse in sexier clothes...

Member No.: 2585
2001 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
6g72 5MT
Black

Be safe

+Quote Post
Carnine
post Sep 16 2005, 04:21 AM
Post #5

Working with the World's most powerful weapons your friendly

Group: Members
Member No.: 2655
2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
Coupe
3.0L / Autostick
Indigo Blue

What can you say after that? Thanks Rj man I'm gonna miss you all while I'm over here. I hope that I can catch up with ya before your off to the Carolinas. Sass man hope you holding down over there. I already got games running here with the bosses.. I'm holding it down ;P I'm gonna be able to on the net here every so often... I work 12 hrs days 7 days a week so when I can. LOL yesterday was a trip! I got motared for the first time! i was eating chow and this LOUD ass noise just comes out of no where and sirens and shit started going off.

AS far being pimp when I get back... I'm getting a full leather suited tailored fit for 400. I'm thinking Fusion body kit, that new hood over in GB and a CRAZY @$$ paint job in and out. I'm thinking black pearl with a heavy chrome flake and chrome strips airbrushed... and chrome illusion highlights on the body curves... also look at some crazy light assembly for the back. I'm taking a month and some off when I get back.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2019 - 08:10 PM