post Jan 10 2009, 01:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 4268
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
STI Sedan
EJ25 / 6 Speed
WRC Blue

Adios, le Strat. I've been insanely busy looking for a car for the past few days, needing one asap for a reasonable price to get to work and school. Looks like the successor has arrived.

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI, 32xxx miles.

(IMG:http://images.autotrader.com/images/2008/9/2/251/018/8455879087.251018268.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.565x387.jpg)

(IMG:http://images.autotrader.com/images/2008/9/2/251/018/8455879089.251018268.IM1.03.565x421_A.565x392.jpg)

(IMG:http://images.autotrader.com/images/2008/9/2/251/018/8455879091.251018268.IM1.05.565x421_A.565x377.jpg)

This post has been edited by 21Strat: Jan 10 2009, 01:55 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pearl01stratcpe
post Jan 10 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #2

2g Pimps

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 4018
2012 Nissan Maxima
SV Sedan
VQ35DE / CVT
Pearl White

Badass dude!!!! How much? You're gonna need to ease up on the gas pedal compared to the Strat (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
jaqattack02
post Jan 10 2009, 02:43 PM
Post #3

Veteran Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2766
2005 MINI Cooper S
Hatch
Blown 1.6L / 6MT
Black Eye Purple

QUOTE (Pearl01stratcpe @ Jan 10 2009, 06:07 PM) *
Badass dude!!!! How much? You're gonna need to ease up on the gas pedal compared to the Strat (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Yeah he will, those things will suck down gas if you let them, even though it's a 2.5L.

Good pick, awesome cars. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Even though I don't have mine anymore, I can still tell you plenty. ClubWRX.com is a good community of people, and NASIOC, although not as friendly, is a good place for information. Have fun with it, and don't get in too much trouble. Any mods done or planned?

+Quote Post
21Strat
post Jan 10 2009, 03:03 PM
Post #4

STI Sedan
EJ25 / 6 Speed
WRC Blue

QUOTE (Pearl01stratcpe @ Jan 10 2009, 05:07 PM) *

Originally listed at 26,995. The dealer was trying to move em before the year ended. He knocked it down to $22,995 January 1st, and I landed it for $19,995 after talking him down.

The car is mostly stock, as I was and am very sketchy about buying a car modded. He provided all maintanence records since the car's been owned, as well as all receipts for aftermarket parts. Car just has a 3" turbo back agency power exhaust.

This car was absolute nuts to drive! Turbo spooled at like 3 grand (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) It was heaven with a subaru emblem on it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
21Strat
post Jan 10 2009, 03:09 PM
Post #5

STI Sedan
EJ25 / 6 Speed
WRC Blue

QUOTE (jaqattack02 @ Jan 10 2009, 05:43 PM) *
Yeah he will, those things will suck down gas if you let them, even though it's a 2.5L.

Good pick, awesome cars. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Even though I don't have mine anymore, I can still tell you plenty. ClubWRX.com is a good community of people, and NASIOC, although not as friendly, is a good place for information. Have fun with it, and don't get in too much trouble. Any mods done or planned?

Thanls Jag. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

I remember you had your old wrx and got rid of it for the GTO. Thanks for the tips on the website, etc. I signed up at NASIOC and IWSTI last month to read up on em more.

In terms of mods, the car, at least for now, is fast enough right now. Dear God. Mods on it are an Agency Power DP, Agency Power 3" exhaust, and a new mid and up pipe.

Future Mods:
Kenwood Deck
JDM Subaru "I" Emblem
Shave the trunk, leave the "STI"
Turbo timer
AEM Tru Boost
AEM UEGO
AEM EGT

Possibly:
OZ Ultraleggera 17x8
ACT 2600 w/ flywheel
Cobb tune
upgrade fuel delivery
front mount

I don't really want to dump tons into the car. But I'd love to have a badass car that can lay down 350WHP at some point with the VF39 still on it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Here's a video of another sti with the same setup so far. Sounds just like mine (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syEOaz6uimY

This post has been edited by 21Strat: Jan 10 2009, 03:17 PM

+Quote Post
PocketAce
post Jan 10 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #6

http://sprokt.wordpress.com/

Member No.: 3951
2001 Mazda Miata
Convertible
1.8 I4 / 5 sp. manual
Crystal Blue

QUOTE (21Strat @ Jan 10 2009, 06:03 PM) *
Originally listed at 26,995. The dealer was trying to move em before the year ended. He knocked it down to $22,995 January 1st, and I landed it for $19,995 after talking him down.

The car is mostly stock, as I was and am very sketchy about buying a car modded. He provided all maintanence records since the car's been owned, as well as all receipts for aftermarket parts. Car just has a 3" turbo back agency power exhaust.

This car was absolute nuts to drive! Turbo spooled at like 3 grand (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) It was heaven with a subaru emblem on it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

20 grand for a 32k miles STI! Sounds like a great deal! RIGHT NOW it's the time to get new (used) cars. Jeff was right, cars are not selling at list prices and dealers have full lots. I plan on opening a blog on great car finds of the Chicago region. (Because pretty much all I do on the computer, besides being here, is look for cars) It should be fun to write, I will try and visit the cars personally, give a nice review, take better pictures then the dealers...

Awesome car man. One of my favorite gens too, in my favorite color. Just don't kill yourself.

+Quote Post
PocketAce
post Jan 10 2009, 03:46 PM
Post #7

2001 Mazda Miata
Convertible
1.8 I4 / 5 sp. manual
Crystal Blue

Actually, I wanted to start the blog today. I have more then a couple of great finds to show around. But I need to name it. I was thinking Chicago Car Chasing but it sounds tacky and retarded. Help me out guys.

Sorry for the threadjacking. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post
jaqattack02
post Jan 10 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #8

Veteran Member

2005 MINI Cooper S
Hatch
Blown 1.6L / 6MT
Black Eye Purple

Is there any kind of engine management on it to go with that turbo back exhaust? If not, you may want to look into that. I'm not sure about the STi's, but I know the 2.5L WRXs had issues with boost creep if you ran a turboback without any kind of engine management.

+Quote Post
PocketAce
post Jan 10 2009, 06:53 PM
Post #9

2001 Mazda Miata
Convertible
1.8 I4 / 5 sp. manual
Crystal Blue

QUOTE (jaqattack02 @ Jan 10 2009, 10:01 PM) *
Is there any kind of engine management on it to go with that turbo back exhaust? If not, you may want to look into that. I'm not sure about the STi's, but I know the 2.5L WRXs had issues with boost creep if you ran a turboback without any kind of engine management.

Cobb?

+Quote Post
21Strat
post Jan 10 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #10

STI Sedan
EJ25 / 6 Speed
WRC Blue

QUOTE (jaqattack02 @ Jan 10 2009, 08:01 PM) *

I heard similiar. From what I know, any exhaust, and especially just adding an intake causes boost creep. I've snooped around and discovered on the EJ25s its more common in higher RPMs. I definitely wanna look into it more. At the minimum, get the AEM Tru Boost to have the boost gauge/controller to monitor it. There was no receipts from Cobb or any tuner or ecu mapping place that I received. I know the Cobb maps are somewhat expensive, but it might be smart to look into it soon.

Did you have a Cobb tune on your wrx? How was your experience with it in terms of install, price, performance, bang for the buck, etc?

+Quote Post
21Strat
post Jan 10 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #11

STI Sedan
EJ25 / 6 Speed
WRC Blue

QUOTE (PocketAce @ Jan 10 2009, 05:38 PM) *
20 grand for a 32k miles STI! Sounds like a great deal! RIGHT NOW it's the time to get new (used) cars. Jeff was right, cars are not selling at list prices and dealers have full lots. I plan on opening a blog on great car finds of the Chicago region. (Because pretty much all I do on the computer, besides being here, is look for cars) It should be fun to write, I will try and visit the cars personally, give a nice review, take better pictures then the dealers...

Awesome car man. One of my favorite gens too, in my favorite color. Just don't kill yourself.

It was a great deal. Due to my no credit history, I thought I'd have a bit of trouble buying it, so I asked my dad to cosign for me, which he did. Being a college student, he didn't think much of it, and we got the deal done. Payments are high, but this is and has been my dream car for the past five years. I'm more than willing to dedicate nearly half my paycheck a month to pay for the subi, as I don't have to work more than what I already do. Its a 5 year loan, so if all goes right, it'll be paid off before I hit law school.

I hear its impossible to get a loan on a car from everyone. Granted, my interest rate is pretty high due to me having no credit history and my dad having poor credit, but hey, it happened to where I can afford it and am very happy with the car...and that's what counts.

Thanks for the compliments on the car. Personally, I like the 06-07s in black. But this car I fell in love with when I saw it on autotrader.com for sale (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by 21Strat: Jan 10 2009, 08:58 PM

+Quote Post
PocketAce
post Jan 10 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #12

2001 Mazda Miata
Convertible
1.8 I4 / 5 sp. manual
Crystal Blue

QUOTE (21Strat @ Jan 10 2009, 11:55 PM) *
It was a great deal. Due to my no credit history, I thought I'd have a bit of trouble buying it, so I asked my dad to cosign for me, which he did. Being a college student, he didn't think much of it, and we got the deal done. Payments are high, but this is and has been my dream car for the past five years. I'm more than willing to dedicate nearly half my paycheck a month to pay for the subi, as I don't have to work more than what I already do. Its a 5 year loan, so if all goes right, it'll be paid off before I hit law school.

I hear its impossible to get a loan on a car from everyone. Granted, my interest rate is pretty high due to me having no credit history and my dad having poor credit, but hey, it happened to where I can afford it and am very happy with the car...and that's what counts.

Thanks for the compliments on the car. Personally, I like the 06-07s in black. But this car I fell in love with when I saw it on autotrader.com for sale (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

It's good that you got the financing though. Banks are really hard to let financing deals go, specially for us with no credit history. I couldn't do it even with a cosigner, so I had to let my father pay the car in full and I'll be paying him with interest (not what I wanted. It's my car, I wanted to pay for it) although I already paid for great part of the car during the "down payment" with pretty much all I had in my checking and most of my savings.

+Quote Post
jaqattack02
post Jan 11 2009, 06:30 AM
Post #13

Veteran Member

2005 MINI Cooper S
Hatch
Blown 1.6L / 6MT
Black Eye Purple

QUOTE (21Strat @ Jan 11 2009, 01:52 AM) *
I heard similiar. From what I know, any exhaust, and especially just adding an intake causes boost creep. I've snooped around and discovered on the EJ25s its more common in higher RPMs. I definitely wanna look into it more. At the minimum, get the AEM Tru Boost to have the boost gauge/controller to monitor it. There was no receipts from Cobb or any tuner or ecu mapping place that I received. I know the Cobb maps are somewhat expensive, but it might be smart to look into it soon.

Did you have a Cobb tune on your wrx? How was your experience with it in terms of install, price, performance, bang for the buck, etc?

Yeah, I had a Cobb Accessport on mine, running a turboback exhaust and the stage 2 map. I also have a friend with an 05 STi running the same thing, and he loves it. Cobb has a good reputation on the Subaru forums for a good reason. They make great products. If you don't want to spend the big money for a new one, you could always look around on NASIOC for a used V1 Accessport. That's where I got mine, and also where I sold it when I got rid of my car. You can get one for around $300. If you do decide to do that, be sure you get the one specific to your car. The V1 APs were made individually for a particular model. A few were interchangeable but not many, so make sure you look for one specific to the 2004 STi, or else it won't work. Also, be sure it was "unmarried" or "uninstalled" from the previous car. It's designed only to work on one car at a time, so if the previous owner didn't uninstall it from his, it won't work on yours. Installation is a breeze. You get under the dash and plug a couple things in, turn on the car, press a few buttons on the AP, wait about 15 minutes, then it's done. Unplug stuff under the dash, then drive and enjoy. Bang for the buck doesn't get much better than that, especially if you can get a used one. Only thing that came close on my car was getting a set of Whiteline swaybars.

+Quote Post
04dodgestratusr/...
post Jan 11 2009, 06:34 AM
Post #14

I drive a dodge stratus!

Member No.: 4463
2004 Dodge Stratus
R/T coupe-r/t
V6 / 3.0
RED

Nice buy man. Low miles, boosted, 4wd, under 20k...Cant beat that much. The only thing I am not big on is how a lot of people have those colored rims and it either blue or black or white exterior. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Have fun and don't get in trouble with it.

+Quote Post
21Strat
post Jan 11 2009, 08:38 AM
Post #15

STI Sedan
EJ25 / 6 Speed
WRC Blue

QUOTE (04dodgestratusr/t @ Jan 11 2009, 08:34 AM) *
Nice buy man. Low miles, boosted, 4wd, under 20k...Cant beat that much. The only thing I am not big on is how a lot of people have those colored rims and it either blue or black or white exterior. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Have fun and don't get in trouble with it.

I kinda share the same opinion. I asked the dealer if he'd swap the silver BBS' onto it since he had like 6 STI's, and he said sure. I went and checked em all out and most had curb rash. One set was perfect, except one was slightly bent. At that point I said the hell with it since it isn't a huge deal to me. With all the Subi drivers in Colorado, if I really want em, I could probably get someone to trade sets.

This post has been edited by 21Strat: Jan 11 2009, 08:38 AM

+Quote Post
jaqattack02
post Jan 11 2009, 09:29 AM
Post #16

Veteran Member

2005 MINI Cooper S
Hatch
Blown 1.6L / 6MT
Black Eye Purple

QUOTE (21Strat @ Jan 11 2009, 12:38 PM) *
I kinda share the same opinion. I asked the dealer if he'd swap the silver BBS' onto it since he had like 6 STI's, and he said sure. I went and checked em all out and most had curb rash. One set was perfect, except one was slightly bent. At that point I said the hell with it since it isn't a huge deal to me. With all the Subi drivers in Colorado, if I really want em, I could probably get someone to trade sets.

Noooo! Don't change the wheels to silver. World Rally Blue with the gold wheels is the classic Subaru look.

+Quote Post
RickAKATed10
post Jan 11 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #17

Monte Burns! Boooo-urns.

Member No.: 3237
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
SS
5.3L V8 LS4 / 4-spd Auto
Black

QUOTE (PocketAce @ Jan 10 2009, 06:38 PM) *

That's a really cool idea. I'd read it.

Nice car 21. Good luck with it. It sounds like you got yourself a HELL of a deal.

+Quote Post
PocketAce
post Jan 11 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #18

2001 Mazda Miata
Convertible
1.8 I4 / 5 sp. manual
Crystal Blue

QUOTE (RickAKATed10 @ Jan 11 2009, 06:07 PM) *
That's a really cool idea. I'd read it.

Nice car 21. Good luck with it. It sounds like you got yourself a HELL of a deal.

www.sprokt.wordpress.com

I plan on revisiting most of the cars that I posted this weekend to get a more in depth review and better pictures. All dealers where closed today, of course.

+Quote Post
PharmEcis
post Jan 11 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #19

UCSPerformance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 518
2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
R/T Coupe
3.0 V6 Turbo / 5 Spd Manual
Ice Silver

Should have bought an EVO!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/Chair.gif)

+Quote Post
21Strat
post Jan 11 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #20

STI Sedan
EJ25 / 6 Speed
WRC Blue

QUOTE (PharmEcis @ Jan 11 2009, 10:22 PM) *
Should have bought an EVO!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/Chair.gif)

ROFL I knew that was coming. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I was damn close to buying one, but the dealership didn't even know what was wrong with the car or done to it. Evo IX SE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

+Quote Post
stratr/t190
post Jan 12 2009, 04:48 AM
Post #21

Fastest NA 2g stratus!

Member No.: 4269
2002 dodge Startus RT
RT coupe
3.0 v6 / 5spd
pearl white

QUOTE (21Strat @ Jan 11 2009, 11:07 PM) *
ROFL I knew that was coming. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I was damn close to buying one, but the dealership didn't even know what was wrong with the car or done to it. Evo IX SE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Nice car! now where's my cable?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
SexyStratus02
post Jan 12 2009, 06:08 AM
Post #22

Whoosh!

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 2638
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Sedan
2.3 DISI / 6-speed
Black Cherry Mica

Beautiful.

Jack is right about the Cobb AP. Definitely from what I have heard a lot of bang for the buck, if you can find one at a good price. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Welcome to the world of AWD and booost! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
PharmEcis
post Jan 12 2009, 06:20 AM
Post #23

UCSPerformance

2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
R/T Coupe
Ice Silver

Fuck the Cobb AP. Go get your car reflashed and tuned EXACTLY for what your car has.

Cheaper.... Way cheaper. No need to buy any device to tune. Any reputable tuner will be able to tune your car with a simple reflash!

+Quote Post
21Strat
post Jan 14 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #24

STI Sedan
EJ25 / 6 Speed
WRC Blue

QUOTE (PharmEcis @ Jan 12 2009, 08:20 AM) *
Fuck the Cobb AP. Go get your car reflashed and tuned EXACTLY for what your car has.

Cheaper.... Way cheaper. No need to buy any device to tune. Any reputable tuner will be able to tune your car with a simple reflash!

Interesting...I'm definitely gonna have to look into that. Thanks Pharm (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
AllEur0.
post Jan 14 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #25

Human Encyclopedia

Member No.: 2117
2000 Jeep Wrangler
vert
4.0L / 5sp
Patriot Blue

Just remember though: all wheel drive doesn't make you stop any faster. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
21Strat
post Jan 14 2009, 09:48 PM
Post #26

STI Sedan
EJ25 / 6 Speed
WRC Blue

QUOTE (AllEur0. @ Jan 14 2009, 04:38 PM) *
Just remember though: all wheel drive doesn't make you stop any faster. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Better brakes do. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
AllEur0.
post Jan 14 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #27

Human Encyclopedia

2000 Jeep Wrangler
vert
4.0L / 5sp
Patriot Blue

better brakes hurt when you're on ice. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)

Tires man, Tires.

+Quote Post
PharmEcis
post Jan 15 2009, 06:05 AM
Post #28

UCSPerformance

2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
R/T Coupe
Ice Silver

QUOTE (AllEur0. @ Jan 14 2009, 07:38 PM) *

Technically, AWD cars decel faster than FWD or RWD cars. More drivetrain loss.

+Quote Post
AllEur0.
post Jan 15 2009, 10:44 AM
Post #29

Human Encyclopedia

2000 Jeep Wrangler
vert
4.0L / 5sp
Patriot Blue

Only if he slows down by downshifting instead of applying the brakes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Chair.gif)

+Quote Post
PharmEcis
post Jan 15 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #30

UCSPerformance

2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
R/T Coupe
Ice Silver

50% of my deceleration in my daily driving is done by down shifting.

+Quote Post
AllEur0.
post Jan 15 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #31

Human Encyclopedia

2000 Jeep Wrangler
vert
4.0L / 5sp
Patriot Blue

But we're not talking about you, we're talking about him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
PharmEcis
post Jan 15 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #32

UCSPerformance

2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
R/T Coupe
Ice Silver

Yay the old euro is back! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
AllEur0.
post Jan 15 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #33

Human Encyclopedia

2000 Jeep Wrangler
vert
4.0L / 5sp
Patriot Blue

Yeah I'd be sick of being right all the time too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
OuttaFokus
post Jan 20 2009, 01:01 AM
Post #34

Mitsubishi Eclipse in sexier clothes...

Member No.: 2585
2001 Dodge Stratus
R/T Coupe
6g72 5MT
Black

congrats! Those are awesome little cars to toss around. Nothing sounds like that subbie 4cyl!

+Quote Post
stratus vision
post Jan 24 2009, 06:53 PM
Post #35

Nismo/Ralliart Enthusiast

Member No.: 1504
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
R/A 4 door
4B11 TURBO / SST D/C
Silver

Every Scooby owner deserves a good video to watch and make them drool to the sound of a nice race prepped STI tearing up the tarmac!

Ken Block FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Awesome Scooby!

+Quote Post
crossintothesebr...
post Jan 24 2009, 07:25 PM
Post #36

cross into the what?

Member No.: 3700
2008 Scion TC
Coupe
2.4L 2AZ-FE / Manual 5 Spd

QUOTE (stratus vision @ Jan 24 2009, 09:53 PM) *
Every Scooby owner deserves a good video to watch and make them drool to the sound of a nice race prepped STI tearing up the tarmac!

Ken Block FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Awesome Scooby!

That is one sick vid of some driving

+Quote Post
21Strat
post Jan 24 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #37

STI Sedan
EJ25 / 6 Speed
WRC Blue

QUOTE (stratus vision @ Jan 24 2009, 07:53 PM) *

He sir, is what we call in the Scoobie world, God.

+Quote Post
jaqattack02
post Jan 25 2009, 04:37 PM
Post #38

Veteran Member

2005 MINI Cooper S
Hatch
Blown 1.6L / 6MT
Black Eye Purple

Block is good, although I've always been more of a fan of Travis Pastrana and Tanner Foust. Foust in particular because he can do stuff like that in any car he gets into. The guy is just a natural born driver.

+Quote Post
PocketAce
post Jan 25 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #39

2001 Mazda Miata
Convertible
1.8 I4 / 5 sp. manual
Crystal Blue

QUOTE (jaqattack02 @ Jan 25 2009, 06:37 PM) *
Block is good, although I've always been more of a fan of Travis Pastrana and Tanner Foust. Foust in particular because he can do stuff like that in any car he gets into. The guy is just a natural born driver.

Tanner Foust is a Biochemistry major, like me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) He has an actual Biochem undergrad degree though. He was a racing enthusiast by the time he was shooting for his masters, and when coming back from a grad school he flew over a racing track. He stopped by the track and decided to work with racing on the spot. Gave up on grad school, all his plans. He started racing quite late, but he achieved such a success that his age was not an obstacle anymore. Pretty cool story.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2018 - 04:17 AM